Frequently Asked Questions
- Microsoft Windows 32 or 64 bits (XP, Vista or Seven)
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.5 Ghz or AMD equivalent
- 2 Go RAM
- Graphic parameters: Graphic card compatible with Pixel Shaders 3.0 (512 Mo VRAM)
- Sound : Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Apple Mac OS
Only on Firefox in 32-bits mode.
To set Firefox to always run in 32 bit mode, open up Finder and go to the Applications folder. Control-click the Firefox app and click "Get Info", then select the "Open in 32-bit mode" option.
- Inadequate light can cause problems! If the room is too light, close the curtains or blinds. If there is not enough light, put a small lamp next to your computer.
- For a better result we suggest using an usb webcam and not an integrated webcam. Check that it is not in use for another program.
- If the game stops reacting (freezes), refresh the page by pressing F5.
- If you encounter some problems with 3DVIA player installation, check your administrator rights. A more detailed information: http://www.3dvia.com/software/3dvia-player/troubleshooting/.
- If you use a logitech™ webcam, check that the low light filter ("low-light filter") is not selected.
- The game stops reacting (freezes): Refresh the page by pressing F5.
- If you encounter some problems with 3DVIA player installation, check your administrator rights. A more detailed information on http://www.3dvia.com/software/3dvia-player/troubleshooting/.
- The download bar is not responding: If you use browser Internet Explorer with a proxy, check that in Tools/Internet options/Advanced HTTP 1.1 connection is selected. If you do not manage to solve the problem, reload the page.
- The experience is too slow: Your computer may be too old, check whether it matches the required configuration. You can also change the display settings or play in window mode.
- When the experience starts, the cursor of my mouse disappears: Just click in the game window and the cursor of the mouse will reappear.
- My moves left/right are reversed (in mirror image). It is a webcam problem. In the control panel (Control panel), in the section "webcam", reverse the display, this function can also be called "Flip display".
- Webcam is not to be found. Check that it is not in use by another software, and make sure that you use an adequate driver version.